Welcome to West Hollywood! Our City is home to innovative industries and a magnet for highly skilled professionals. Companies ranging from retail, tourism and nightlife, restaurants, entertainment and media, as well as arts and design are drawn to West Hollywood’s creative workforce as well as its high quality of life.
Whether you want to open a business, expand an existing business, you are considering a development project or you are a broker representing properties in our City, our staff is available to assist you and your company through its business planning process. To learn more about the Business Development Division and the services it offers, please contact:
|Open Your Business|
The information below will help you get your business off to a great start.
- Step 1: Find Property in West Hollywood
- Step 2: Determine the Parking Requirements for Your Business
- Step 3: Register for a Business Tax Certificate
- Step 4: Determine if You Need a Business License
- Step 5: Business Organizations & Resources
|Operate Your Business|
As your business grows in West Hollywood, be sure to take advantage of the many benefits of doing business here including but not limited to the following: