The Ralph M. Brown Act indicates that “the public commissions, boards, and councils and other public agencies in this State exist to aid in the conduct of the people’s business. It is the intent of the law that their actions be taken openly and that their deliberations be conducted openly.” The agendas, minutes, and meeting packets of the City of West Hollywood’s legislative bodies can be found on their individual pages.
City Council, Commission, and Advisory Board agendas contain a description of each subject matter to be considered and a summary of the action that may be taken by the legislative body.
Once approved by the City Council, Commission, or Advisory Board, the meeting minutes are the official record of action taken by the legislative body on items listed on an agenda.
- Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission
- Business License Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Human Services Commission
- Planning Commission
- Public Facilities Commission
- Public Safety Commission
- Rent Stabilization Commission
- Transportation Commission