Congress amended the federal Clean Water Act in 1987 to reduce pollutant discharges into the waters of the United States by extending the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements to regulate storm water and urban runoff discharge into municipal storm drain systems.
- Construction Information for Developers [PDF]
- Waterbrooms for Restaurants and Gasoline Outlets [PDF]
Storm Water Management and Discharge Control Ordinance
Contact West Hollywood Environmental Services for more information about:
- Inspections and Violations of the Permit (special requirements for restaurants, industrial sites and retail gasoline outlets).
- Smart Gardening - keeping pesticides out of the Santa Monica Bay.
- Pet Waste - keeping bacteria out of the Santa Monica Bay.
Email Us: email@example.com
Phone: (323) 848-6404
Report Illegal dishcharges to (323) 848-6516.