If you have been awarded a grant from the City of West Hollywood through WeHo Arts, congratulations! Below are some resources to assist with managing your grant.
Useful Information for Arts Grantees:
1. Contracting and Payments: Your grant funds should be mailed to you no later than 45 days after the contract was received by us and processed. Prior to receiving a contract you should make sure that the City has received a W9 from you if you are a new grantee, or have had a change in name or address since the last grant was awarded to you. If you need a W9 form, please email your grant administrator (either Prentis Bonds email@example.com or Mike Che firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Media Advisory: Please be sure to submit your media advisory no later than 60 days prior to your event. All grant recipients are required to submit a media advisory by this deadline.
2017 Online Media Advisory Form (for projects taking place between Jan 1, 2017 and Dec 31, 2017)
3. Printed materials - For all grant funded programs you must use both the City of West Hollywood logo and WeHo Arts logo on your printed materials. (Link to dropbox folder of hi-rez logos.). The logos should be placed in the lower right hand corner of any printed materials, and we ask that you acknowledge the City with the wording found below. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. You must run all printed collateral by City arts staff who will get it approved through the Communications division).
All programs except One City One Pride:
This program is presented with the support of the City of West Hollywood through WeHo Arts - the City's Arts Division and Arts & Cultural Affairs Commission. For more information, please visit www.weho.org/arts or follow via social media @WeHoArts.
One City One Pride programs:
This event is presented as part of the City of West Hollywood's One City One Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival, which this year celebrates the theme 'Go West' which celebrates the current and historic waves of migration to West Hollywood. Events take place from Harvey Milk Day (May 22) through the end of June Pride month. For more info and to see a full roster of events please visit www.weho.org/pride or follow on social media @WeHoArts.
4. Newsletter Sign Up: In order to increase the effectiveness our our marketing for both your event and other WeHo Arts events we ask that a City of West Hollywood email sign-up sheet be placed at the event. Alternately if you prefer to have only one sign up sheet, you may have a single sign up sheet that indicates they are signing up for both your organization's and the City's WeHo Arts email list. Our email list has an easy opt-out, and we only send out approximately one email every 2 weeks. Email Sign-up sheets can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the names can be transcribed into an email to email@example.com.
5. Final Report: Within 30 days after your program has ended you should submit a Final Report via the online link found here:
2017 Final Report (for projects taking place in 2017)
If you have any questions on this process, please contact Mike Che, Arts Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special note for Hollywood Fringe/One City One Pride participants: Once again this year, we are continuing the relationship with Hollywood Fringe to provide a number of scholarships that cover the cost of Fringe registration.You can find info on the partnership here: www.hollywoodfringe.org/weho