We want you to have a safe and enjoyable visit while traveling through West Hollywood. Whether you are with us for a day or staying overnight in one of our hotels, we would like to ensure your safety, by offering you some simple DOs and DON'Ts.
- If you arrive early in the day and your room is not ready, ask to store your luggage in a locked room. Many hotels have a "day room" where you can leave your luggage.
- If you have valuables or important documents, store them in the hotel safe and get a receipt.
- Upon entering your room, do a thorough security check. The door should have a peephole, a deadbolt lock and a safety chain or latch. Make sure any doors to connecting rooms are closed and locked.
- Do not answer your hotel room door without verifying who it is. If someone claims to be a hotel employee, call the front desk to verify.
- Be sure to acquaint yourself with the location of stairways, fire escapes, exits and alarms.
- Always be observant of your surroundings. If you see suspicious activity, contact hotel security.
- Request a security escort to your room late at night, or whenever you feel it is necessary.
- Do not display large amounts of cash in public areas.
- Report missing or lost keys immediately and ask to be moved to another room.