Knowing what to do in an emergency or disaster is the key to a quick response and recovery. The City of West Hollywood's Public Safety Department is dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to be better prepared.
- Emergency Mass Notification System
Los Angeles County has implemented an emergency mass notification system that will be used to contact County residents and businesses via recorded phone messages, text messages or e-mail messages in case of emergency.
- Emergency Supply Kit
You can cope with a disaster by being prepared before the disaster strikes. Create an emergency supply kit!
- Public Access AED Program
Learn about the city's public access automated external defibrillators
- CERT Programs
Learn about the Community Emergency Response Program
Here are some tips to work on this week.
- What important docs should you have in your emergency kit? The Emergency Financial First Aid Kit explains them all!
- Make digital copies of important documents and save them on the cloud or a secure cell phone app in case disaster strikes.
- Download the FEMA app for disaster resources, weather alerts and safety tips.