Sign up for email notifications of our weekly calendar events.
The City of West Hollywood is following the lead of local health agencies and immediately cancelling all non-essential City events and meetings through June 30, 2020 in response to COVID-19. For more information please visit our Coronavirus web area.
Landlord Online Service Portal Training
- Date: June 25, 2019 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: City Hall-EOC Conference Room
8300 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, California 90069
NEW TRAINING SESSIONS 2019! Landlord Online Service Portal Training
This summer the City of West Hollywood is launching its first ever online Rent Stabilization landlord portal. The new online portal will allow landlords and their property management agent to:
- Register new tenancies online
- Pay annual registration fees
- Update contacts or agents information on current properties
- Link properties to a single account
- Register newly owned properties
- Download Rent Stabilization forms
To obtain the necessary training for creating your online account and accessing this new resource we encourage you to sign-up for one of the workshops.
Seating is limited. RSVP recommended to firstname.lastname@example.org 323-848-6472 or 323-848-6450