The City of West Hollywood has several parks and a swimming pool. West Hollywood and Plummer Park facilities are available for recreational events, community meetings, and sports activities. Kings Road Park is reservable for community events Monday through Saturday on a limited basis. No bookings are accepted for Sundays. All park facilities are open seven days a week, with the exceptions of holidays. Call the park offices for details.
- Park Rules [PDF]
Plummer Park Tennis CourtsAmenities:
7 Tennis courts are open: 7 AM – 10:00 PM seven days per week
*The pro shop usually closes after the last reservation has checked in, which may be 1-2 hours before the designated closing time, depending on the reservation schedule for the day.
- City tennis courts may be used free of charge Monday – Friday when courts are not otherwise reserved or scheduled for classes. Please check in with the tennis pro shop for the most up to date reservation and class schedule.
PAY TO RESERVE (Monday – Friday)
- Courts 6 & 7 may be reserved for $8/court/hour from 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm Monday-Friday by visiting www.itennisweho.com or by calling the tennis pro shop at (323) 450-7560 or by visiting the pro shop.
- Courts may not be reserved more than 7 days in advance (5 days for non-WeHo Residents) and must be made at least one hour before the reserved time. Exception: Court reservations may be made within an hour of play time if there are open courts at the time of reservation.
- Courts may be reserved up to 2 hours maximum under a single name. Organized groups may not reserve more than two courts concurrently with the exception of city-authorized programming.
- Courts 3, 4, & 5 are teaching courts, and city-authorized instructors from iTennis have priority over these courts. If the instructor asks you to leave the court, please do so. Free play rules apply when these courts are not being used.
- Reservations will be rendered void should players fail to check in more than 10 minutes after the reserved time. Exception: If a player is running late, they may call the pro shop any time before the reservation time to hold the reservation for up to 20 minutes after the reservation time.
PAY TO PLAY (Saturday – Sunday)
- All court usage on weekends from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm is on a pay to play basis ($8/court/hour). Payment should be made at tennis pro shop before beginning play.
OTHER RULES AND TIPS:
- The ethics of tennis and sportsmanship shall prevail.
- Only persons wearing tennis shoes shall be allowed.
- All players must check-in at pro shop during business hours.
- Players who have not reserved a court may be subject to being bumped by players with a reservation.
- Daily court reservations will be posted outside the pro shop on a daily basis as well as online at www.itennisweho.com.
- No more than six (6) tennis balls may be used on a court at any time with the exception of authorized instruction or use of the tennis ball machine approved by iTennis.
- No animals allowed on tennis courts.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or roller skates permitted on tennis courts unless part of an approved City-conducted program.
- City-conducted programs have priority over all other uses and requests.
- No teaching is allowed on the courts with the exception of city-authorized instruction from iTennis professionals.