City Restaurants Showcase Delicious Specialties for dineL.A.
The City of West Hollywood boasts some of the best dining options in Southern California, and the twice-annual dineL.A. event is an excellent opportunity to explore many of the City’s delicious and diverse culinary options by enjoying selected menu items from participating restaurants at special prix fixe prices.
dineL.A. begins Friday, January 11, 2019 and runs through Friday, January 25, 2019. Diners who are eager to discover new culinary delights or enjoy restaurants they already love will have plenty of West Hollywood options to choose from, including:
- Barbette, 7511 Santa Monica Boulevard
- BOA Steakhouse Sunset, 9200 Sunset Boulevard
- Cecconi’s, 8764 Melrose Avenue
- Connie and Ted’s, 8171 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Croft Alley at The Standard, 8300 Sunset Boulevard
- E.P. & L.P., 603 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Estrella, 8800 Sunset Boulevard
- Gracias Madre, 8905 Melrose Avenue
- Granville West Hollywood, 8701 Beverly Boulevard
- Katana, 8439 Sunset Boulevard
- La Bohème, 8400 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue
- Obicà Mozzarella Bar, Pizza e Cucina, 8630 Sunset Boulevard
- Petrossian Paris Restaurant & Boutique, 321 N. Robertson Boulevard
- ROKU, 9201 Sunset Boulevard
- Taste on Melrose, 8454 Melrose Avenue
- Tesse, 8500 Sunset Boulevard, Suite B
- The Butcher, The Baker, The Cappuccino Maker, 8653 Sunset Boulevard
- Tortilla Republic Weho, 616 N. Robertson Boulevard
- Viale Dei Romani, 623 N. La Peer Drive
- WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Yoshiharu Ramen, 8908 Santa Monica Boulevard
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. A complete list of participating restaurants and their dineL.A. menus are viewable online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA. Prices and meal periods will vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax, and gratuity.
For additional information, please contact Jackie Rocco, the City of West Hollywood’s Business Development Manager, at (323) 848-6547 or at email@example.com. For people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, please call TTY (323) 848-6496. For up-to-date news and events, follow the City of West Hollywood on social media @WeHoCity and sign up for news updates at www.weho.org/email.