West Hollywood Dogs, Cats, and Their Humans are Invited to the spcaLA Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic on Saturday, October 12
The spcaLA Low-Cost Pet Vaccination Clinic will take place on Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the West Hollywood Community Center at Plummer Park, located at 7377 Santa Monica Boulevard, in Rooms 5 & 6.
All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier; all cats must be in carriers. Participants are advised to bring medical records for dogs and cats, if such documents are in possession. Cash and credit cards will be accepted on site. Services offered at the spcaLA event will include:
- $10 Bordetella vaccinations for dogs
- $20 CIV vaccinations dogs
- $15 DA2PPV vaccinations for dogs
- $25 De-worming for cats and dogs
- $15 FeLV vaccinations for cats
- $15 FVRCP vaccinations for cats
- $25 Microchips for dogs and cats
- $7 Rabies vaccinations for cats and dogs
- $45 Kitten Package for kittens 6-12 weeks old. Includes FVRCP, de-wormer, and microchip
- $55 Puppy Package for puppies 6-12 weeks old. Includes DA2PPV, Bordetella, de-wormer, and microchip
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles (spcaLA) is an independent, nonprofit animal welfare organization dedicated to the prevention of cruelty to animals through education, law enforcement, intervention, and advocacy serving Southern California since 1877.
For additional information about spcaLA, please visit www.spcala.com or call (888) 772-2521.For more information about the spcaLA event, please call the City’s Department of Public Works at (323) 848-6375. For people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, please call TTY (323) 848-6496. For up-to-date news and events, follow the City of West Hollywood on social media @WeHoCity and sign up for news updates at www.weho.org/email.