West Hollywood Special Municipal Election - June 2, 2015
Election Alert - The West Hollywood Elementary School polling locations (Precincts 2&7) have moved to Bungalow 5. Please enter through the gate on Harratt. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, the elementary school graduation ceremonies are being held today in the auditorium.
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015, the City of West Hollywood will hold a Special Municipal Election. This will allow the Citizens of West Hollywood to elect one (1) member to the City Council to fill the current vacancy. The elected Councilmember will serve out the balance of the current term ending March 2017. Please click on the links below for more information.
- Final List of Qualified Candidates (as they will appear on the ballot) [PDF]
- Qualified Candidate Contact List - June 2, 2015 [PDF]
- Notice of Nomination Period - June 2, 2015 [PDF]
- Notice of Special Election - June 2, 2015 [PDF]
- June 2, 2015 Election and Nomination Information [PDF]
- Notice of Nominees for Public Office [PDF]
- Precinct Map from March 3, 2015 Election [PDF]
- Notice of Polling Places [PDF]
- Notice of Central Counting Place [PDF]
- Notice of Election Officers and Polling Places [PDF]
- Notice of Appointment - Vote-by-Mail Ballot Canvassing Board [PDF]
- Notice of Manual Tally and Selection of the Precincts to be Tallied [PDF]
- Notice of Post-Election Canvassing of Vote-by-Mail Ballots and Provisional Ballots [PDF]