All filming in the City of West Hollywood typically requires a permit from the Film Office, whether on public or private property. This section also includes information regarding our insurance requirements, jurisdiction, parking lots for basecamp activity, our notification and signature requirements, filming policies, and rain date contingencies.
- West Hollywood Street Address List [PDF]
An alphabetical street listing of West Hollywood streets, blocks and address numbers.
- Application [PDF]
Note: Adobe Reader or Acrobat Required
Use our interactive form or print this document, provide all pertinent information about your shoot, and return it to the Film Office on the 3rd Floor of City Hall, 8300 Santa Monica Boulevard. You may email the application to email@example.com
- Insurance Requirements
- Parking for Filming
- A list of available City and private lots [PDF] available for basecamp and/or cast and crew parking.
- Click here for our Parking and Posting Requirements.
- Filming Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Notification Requirements For Location Filming
- Posting Instructions
- Notification Form [PDF]
- Signature Form [PDF]
- Rain Date Contingencies [PDF]
- Solid Waste Removal [PDF]