The Parking Division is responsible for the City's public parking facilities, parking enforcement, parking permits, parking meters, bike racks and Bike Share, signage special event parking. We work closely with all divisions and are happy to get you to the appropriate party if what you're looking for is not within our immediate oversight.
WeHo Parking Tips:
Residents of single-family dwellings may block their own driveway as long as they have the proper parking permit and are not parked in a manner that extends into traffic or creating a traffic hazard.
- Parking Enforcement- Towing, Holiday Enforcement, Disabled Parking and Contact Information
- Citation Services- Payment and Appeals
- Parking Permits- Residential, Visitor and Commercial Parking Information
- Parking Facility Directory- Hours and Rates
- Parking Meters- Hours, Rates, and Program Details
- Parking Credits Program- Parking Requirement Alternatives
Contact us by email or visit us in person at 8300 Santa Monica Blvd 90069 during regular business hours for permit and general questions. Parking enforcement questions should be addressed to (323) 650-6757. Call the Citation Hotline at (800) 687-2458 regarding questions about a specific parking citation.