West Hollywood General Plan 2035
The West Hollywood General Plan 2035, adopted by the City Council on September 19, 2011, provides a roadmap for the City to continue building on its success. It is intended to provide guidance for the next 25 years, with long-term strategies that address the unique characteristics and needs of West Hollywood.
The 2008 - 2014 Housing Element is included in the General Plan 2035. A separate Housing Element Technical Appendix is available, and contains background information on local demographic, household, and housing characteristics and trends.
- 2016 Annual General Plan Implementation Report
- 2015 Annual General Plan Implementation Report
- 2014 Annual General Plan Implementation Report
- 2013 Annual General Plan Implementation Report
2011 Climate Action PlanThe West Hollywood Climate Action Plan, adopted as an implementation measure of the General Plan 2035, includes actions the entire community can take to reduce our contributions to global climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. As of 2017, CAP implementation progress will be reported separately from the General Plan in the following reports:
How can I view the General Plan and Climate Action Plan?
You can download General Plan 2035 documents here:
- West Hollywood General Plan 2035
- West Hollywood General Plan 2035 Housing Element Technical Appendix
- West Hollywood Climate Action Plan (September 6, 2011)
- Final Environmental Impact Report & Appendices
Is a printed copy available?
Please stop by the City Clerk's office on the 1st floor, or the Planning Counter on the 2nd floor of City Hall to view a reference copy of the plans.
If you have questions, please call (323) 848-6853.