Below are links to key planning reports and studies that outline the City’s vision, goals, and policies related to land use, mobility, and sustainability.
- General Plan 2035: adopted in 2011, provides a roadmap for the City to continue building on its success. It is intended to provide guidance for the next 25 years, with long-term strategies that address the unique characteristics and needs of West Hollywood.
- Climate Action Plan: adopted in 2011, includes actions the entire community can take to reduce our contributions to global climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Housing Element: completed in 2008, contains background information on local demographic, household, and housing characteristics and trends.
- Design District Streetscape Master Plan: completed in 2014, provides a vision for streetscaping, mobility, and public space improvements in the West Hollywood Design District
- Santa Monica Blvd Streetscape Master Plan [PDF] completed in 1999, a comprehensive vision and long range plan for the entire 2.7 miles of Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Mobility Plan, adopted in 2017, provides strategies for improving walking and bicycling in the City.
- Eastside Community Priorities Plan, adopted in 2017, establishes community priorities focused on programs and actions to improve the physical, social, and economic character of the Eastside
- Sunset Boulevard Off-Site Signage Study