Public Eating

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All businesses with a fixed address that sell food or drink to the public is required to obtain a Public Eating or Public Eating with Alcohol Business license prior to operating.


Businesses with no alcohol sales:

Businesses with alcohol sales:

  • Businesses that are required to have a Public Eating with Alcohol license are also required to submit a Security Operation Plan if:
    • A Dance and/or Entertainment Business License is also carried, or
    • The total occupancy load is 50 or greater


WHMC 5.104.30 regulates the operations of Public Eating establishments.

For any business which holds a valid ABC license, a licensed manager shall be on site during business hours.  This does not apply to any time when an individual that is named on the Public Eating with Alcohol Business License is present.