2019 Holidays Where Construction is Prohibited Without an Extended Hours Construction Permit.
- December 25 (Wednesday) - Christmas Day
2019 Construction Calendar
2020 Holidays Where Construction is Prohibited Without an Extended Hours Construction Permit.
- January 1 (Wednesday) - New Year's Day
- January 20 (Monday) - Martin Luther King Day
- February 17 (Monday) - President's Day
- May 25 (Monday) - Memorial Day
- July 3 (Friday) - City Hall observance of Independence Day
- July 4 (Saturday) - Independence Day
- September 7(Monday) - Labor Day
- November 11 (Wednesday) - Veteran's Day
- November 26 (Thursday) - Thanksgiving Day
- November 27 (Friday) - Day after Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 (Friday) - Christmas Day
2020 Construction Calendar
WHMC 9.08.050 Prohibited Noises
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, the following acts and the causing or permitting thereof, are declared to be in violation of this chapter:
1. Construction between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on weekdays; or at any time on Saturday (except, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., interior construction is permissible); or at any time on Sunday, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and observed holidays; all except as provided in subsection (d) of Section 9.08.060. If New Year’s Day, Independence Day or Veterans Day falls on a weekend, then the following Monday or preceding Friday is a holiday.
2. To minimize the disturbance to the surrounding community, the motors and engines for construction related vehicles and equipment shall not be left idling and shall be turned off when not in use.