2019 Holidays Where Construction is Prohibited Without an Extended Hours Construction Permit.
- January 1 (Tuesday) - New Year's Day
- January 21 (Monday) - Martin Luther King Day
- February 18 (Monday) - President's Day
- May 27 (Monday) - Memorial Day
- July 4 (Thursday) - Independence Day
- September 2 (Monday) - Labor Day
- November 11 (Monday) - Veteran's Day
- November 28 (Thursday) - Thanksgiving Day
- November 29 (Friday) - Day after Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 (Wednesday) - Christmas Day
2019 Construction Calendar
WHMC 9.08.050 Prohibited Noises
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, the following acts and the causing or permitting thereof, are declared to be in violation of this chapter:
1. Construction between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on weekdays; or at any time on Saturdays (except, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., interior construction is permissible); or at any time on Sunday, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day; all except as provided in subsection (d) of Section 9.08.060.
2. To minimize the disturbance to the surrounding community, the motors and engines for construction related vehicles and equipment shall not be left idling and shall be turned off when not in use.