The City of West Hollywood has recently purchased the street lights within the City from Southern California Edison. Please report all street light outages to Public Works by calling 323-848-6375 or online by clicking here.
- Street lights which are not operating at night
- Street lights which are going on and off
- Street lights which are staying on all day
- Broken glass
- Open, broken, or missing light fixtures
- Damaged poles
- Exposed wires
- Light fixtures which are blocked by trees
When requesting repairs, please give the street address closest to the location of the light being reported and please give a daytime phone number, in the event we have difficulty identifying the reported location.