Street Light Repairs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

SoCal EdisonIn the City of West Hollywood, all street lights fall under the jurisdiction of Southern California Edison. If your street light is out or needs to be repaired, you can use Southern California Edison's on-line reporting form for Street Light Outages.

You can also report street light outages by telephone to Southern California Edison at 800-655-4555. Your help in timely reporting streetlights which are out or damaged will help Southern California Edison provide the best service possible.

Please report:

  • Lights which are not operating at night
  • Lights which are going on and off
  • Lights which are staying on all day
  • Broken glass
  • Open, broken, or missing light fixture
  • Damaged poles
  • Exposed wires
  • Lights blocked by trees

When requesting repairs, please give the street address closest to the location of the light being reported and please give a daytime phone number, in the event we have difficulty identifying the reported location.