- Promote Economic Development while Maintaining Business Vitality & Diversity
Recognize the strength of our diverse business base.
- Upgrade Existing Buildings Infrastructure
Recognize the need to shore up aging housing and other private improvements, as well as invest in City's aging infrastructure.
- Transportation System Improvement
Work to improve vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- East Side Revitalization
Through the Community Director's Commission and the PAC, continue to explore opportunities to enhance the East Side.
- Adaptability to Future Change
Through strategic planning, anticipate and plan for the future to ensure that we are providing relevant programs and policies.
- Institutional Integrity
Maintain and enhance government integrity in all City operations.
- Community Education
Encourage civic engagement.
- Actively Participate in Regional Issues
Effectively work and partner with our neighboring governmental agencies.
- Support People through Social Services
Continue and expand social services programs as appropriate to needs and changing demographics
- Value and encourage the broad diversity of cultures
Ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation - that uniquely defines the West Hollywood community.
- Collaborative Public Safety
Promote traditional and non-traditional approaches to public safety; recognizing diversity and community involvement.
- Enhance Technology and Access for the City and its Citizens
Recognize the need to maintain City's technology infrastructure and expand access of resources to our citizens.
- Enhance and Expand Disability Access throughout the City
Encourage greater awareness and implementation of access regulations.