To request Unit Re-registration Forms or Re-registration Forms for Section 8 units, contact the Rent Stabilization and Housing Division at (323)848-6450. Please include your name and U.S. mail address with your request.
For other forms available online, please use the links below:
Notices to Increase Rent (Effective September 1, 2019)
- 30-Day Notice to Increase Rent (For Increases Effective September 1, 2019)
- 60-Day Notice to Increase Rent Section 8 (For Increases Effective September 1, 2019)
- Landlord Forms - To request Re-Registration Forms, Contact Rent Stabilization and Housing.
- Security Deposit Interest. - The interest rate for security deposit interest is 0% and no interest needs to be paid on deposits held in calendar year 2018.
- Public Records Request [PDF]
- Street Addresses Within West Hollywood [PDF]
- Net Operating Income (NOI Packet) (Upward Rent Adjustment Application)
- Legal Resources [PDF]