To request Unit Re-registration Forms or Re-registration Forms for Section 8 units, contact the Rent Stabilization and Housing Division at (323)848-6450. Please include your name and U.S. mail address with your request.
For other forms available online, please use the links below:
- 30-Day Notice to Increase Rent (80) 17 - 18 [PDF]
- 30-Day Notice to Increase the Rent Registration Pass-Through Fee
- Rent Increase Notice 2016-2017 [PDF]
- Rent Increase Notice 2014-2015 [PDF]
- Rent Increase Notice 2013-2014 [PDF]
- Security Deposit Interest [PDF]
- Public Records Request [PDF]
- Street Addresses Within West Hollywood [PDF]
- Legal Resources [PDF]
- Landlord Forms - To request Re-Registration Forms, Contact Rent Stabilization and Housing.
- Net Operating Income (NOI Packet)
- 60-Day Notice to Increase Rent Section 8
- Tenant Forms
- Evictions and Relocations