Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To request Unit Re-registration Forms or Re-registration Forms for Section 8 units, contact the Rent Stabilization and Housing Division at (323)848-6450. Please include your name and U.S. mail address with your request.

For other forms available online, please use the links below:

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer