West Hollywood has a long history of being a center for music, most notably at the City's music venues on the Sunset Strip and and along Santa Monica Blvd.
- Winter Sounds happens indoors at the West Hollywood City Council Chambers & Plummer Park (FREE!)
- Summer Sounds happens outdoors in King's Road Park and Plummer Park (FREE!)
- All Year: For children, The Society for the Activation of Social Space through Art and Sound (SASSAS) presents soundSpark, a children's concert series at the West Hollywood Public Library, taking place on the first Saturday of each month. (FREE!)
- All Year: City Grantees include VOX Femina, Metropolitan Master Chorale and SASSAS.
- For a list of live music events around the City check out our City music calendar.