How To File A Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Who should I call to complain about (or to compliment) a law enforcement officer?


All California police agencies have a procedure for investigating complaints about individual officers or Department procedures in general. For incidents involving Sheriff's Department personnel or procedures, you can call the West Hollywood Station on-duty Watch Commander (24 hours) at (310) 855-8850. The West Hollywood Sheriff's Station website can be found here, and the Twitter account can be found here.

For incidents involving other local law enforcement agencies, you should contact the agency in question directly.