Daytime service around town
Rush hour service to and from Hollywood and Highland and the Metro red line.
Coming Soon: Weekend service between Hollywood/Highland, The Pickup and the Sunset Trip!
Schedule changes in effect September 17th. Links to the new timetables are posted below.
- Beginning Friday, September 14, NextBus will be out of service for a few days while we get our new schedules and new buses on line. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- New schedules will take effect on Monday, September 17.
- New Names: Cityline X is now Cityline Commuter
- Earlier change to Commuter service
- New stops for commuter service
- La Brea and Santa Monica stop moved to Santa Monica Blvd.
- New Service: Hollywood service on Saturday evening!
- Schedule adjustments: times have been adjusted to improve performance.
- San Vicente will be closed on Monday, September 17 after 2:00 PM.
- Stops at the Library and at San Vicente and Melrose, as well as the stop on Vicente South of Santa Monica, at the park, will be out of service Monday afternoon and evening.
- Passengers may board at Santa Monica/San Vicente for Eastbound and at San Vicente on the SOUTH side of Melrose going to Cedars.
For a Cityline Local route map and schedule click here
CItyline Local is a friendly and accessible alternative to the larger bus system, and is open to the general public. All shuttles are ADA accessible. Help cut down on traffic and pollution, leave your car at home and avoid parking hassles!
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, arriving approximately every 30 minutes
Maps are available at City Hall, Plummer Park, the Library and the Chamber of Commerce. For stop and schedule questions, call (800) 447-2189.
Cityline Commuter (formerly CitylineX)
For a Cityline Commuter route map and schedule click here
Cityline Commuter — is your free connection between
the City of West Hollywood and the Hollywood & Highland Metro Red Line Station!
- Weekdays 7 to 9 a.m. and 5:0 to 7 p.m. (at 15- to 20-minute intervals)
Westbound shuttles depart from the west side of Highland Avenue
(just south of Hollywood Boulevard, just north of Hawthorn Avenue)
Eastbound shuttles depart from the West Hollywood Library with stops along Santa Monica Boulevard