Save dough on the go with Cityline, West Hollywood’s own free shuttle!
- Daytime service around town:
- Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM every 30 minutes
- Rush hour and Saturday evening service to and from Hollywood and Highland and the Metro Red line every 15-20 minutes
- Schedule for special shuttle to Hollywood and Highland for 2019 Women's March Library stop is located on San Vicente Boulevard. Hollywood stop is located on Highland, south of Hollywood Boulevard. All other stops are located on Santa Monica Boulevard at the intersection indicated on the schedule.
- Saturday night “Short Line” service between Hollywood and Highland and Santa Monica and Crescent Heights:
- 7:30 PM – 1:00 AM every 10-12 minutes
- All services are free to the general public
- A friendly and convenient local alternative
- Buses have bike racks and are ADA Accessible
- Original art wraps each bus (see below for more info)
- Real time arrival Information
Cityline Local travels all over town, taking you on your errands six days a week.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, arriving approximately every 30 minutes
- Cityline Local Route Map [PDF]
Maps are also available at City Hall, Plummer Park, the Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
For stop and schedule questions, call (800) 447-2189.
Cityline Commuter is your free connection between the City of West Hollywood and the Hollywood & Highland Metro Red Line Station!
- Weekdays 7 to 9 a.m. and 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. arriving every 15- to 20 minutes
- Saturdays 5:30-7:30 p.m. (every 15-20 minutes)
- Westbound shuttles depart from the west side of Highland Avenue (just south of Hollywood Boulevard, just north of Hawthorn Avenue)
- Eastbound shuttles depart from the West Hollywood Library with stops along Santa Monica Boulevard
- Cityline Commuter Route Map [PDF]
- Saturday night "Short Line" every 10 minutes until 1:00 am
- Free Saturday service to and from Hollywood and Highland where riders can connect with the Metro Red Line.
- 7:30 PM to 1:00 AM, every 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to the Sunset Trip and The PickUp trolleys at Santa Monica and Crescent Heights.