Save dough on the go with Cityline, West Hollywood’s own free shuttle!
- All services are free to the general public
- A friendly and convenient local alternative
- Buses have bike racks and are ADA Accessible
- Original art wraps each bus (see below for more info)
- Real time arrival Information
- Cityline Local: Daytime service around town
- Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM every 30 minutes
- Cityline Commuter: Rush hour and Saturday evening service to and from Hollywood and Highland and the Metro Red line every 15 minutes
Cityline Local travels all over town, taking you on your errands six days a week.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, arriving approximately every 30 minutes
- Cityline Local Route Map [PDF]
Maps are also available at City Hall, Plummer Park, the Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
For stop and schedule questions, call (800) 447-2189.
Cityline Commuter is your free connection between the City of West Hollywood and the Hollywood & Highland Metro Red Line Station!
- Weekdays 7 to 9 a.m. and 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 5:00-8:00 p.m. arriving every 15 minutes
- Westbound shuttles depart from the west side of Highland Avenue (just south of Hollywood Boulevard, just north of Hawthorn Avenue)
- Eastbound shuttles depart from the West Hollywood Library on San Vicente Boulevard, with stops along Santa Monica Boulevard
- Cityline Commuter Route Map [PDF]