Save dough on the go with Cityline, West Hollywood’s own free shuttle!
- Cityline Local: Daytime service around town
- Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM every 30 minutes
- Cityline Commuter: Rush hour and Saturday evening service to and from Hollywood and Highland and the Metro Red line every 15-20 minutes
- Saturday night “Short Line”: service between Hollywood and Highland and Santa Monica and Crescent Heights: 7:30 PM – 1:00 AM every 10-12 minutes
- PRIDE 2019 IS COMING June 7-9 Cityline and The Pickup will provide special Pride Ride service all weekend! Click here for more information.
- All services are free to the general public
- A friendly and convenient local alternative
- Buses have bike racks and are ADA Accessible
- Original art wraps each bus (see below for more info)
- Real time arrival Information
Cityline Local travels all over town, taking you on your errands six days a week.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, arriving approximately every 30 minutes
- Cityline Local Route Map [PDF]
Maps are also available at City Hall, Plummer Park, the Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
For stop and schedule questions, call (800) 447-2189.
Cityline Commuter is your free connection between the City of West Hollywood and the Hollywood & Highland Metro Red Line Station!
- Weekdays 7 to 9 a.m. and 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays 5:30-7:30 p.m. arriving every 15- to 20 minutes
- Westbound shuttles depart from the west side of Highland Avenue (just south of Hollywood Boulevard, just north of Hawthorn Avenue)
- Eastbound shuttles depart from the West Hollywood Library on San Vicente Boulevard, with stops along Santa Monica Boulevard
- Cityline Commuter Route Map [PDF]
- Saturday night "Short Line" every 10-12 minutes until 1:00 am
- Free Saturday service to and from Hollywood and Highland where riders can connect with the Metro Red Line.
- 7:30 PM to 1:00 AM, every 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to the Sunset Trip and The PickUp trolleys at Santa Monica and Crescent Heights.